mikoi
Righto! i haven't posted in a bit but i HAVE been working on stuff, just now the in-laws sibs are here to visit for a bit and i'm much too lazy to do anything but chatter to them. Anywhoots, on recent news, Hubbers now has a waiver for dependents and is going in on Monday and again on Friday to swear into the Navy provided everything goes well *melts* Wish us luck because we tend to have the worst possible luck imaginable.

I had to stay after work on Sunday (we close at 7pm) until 10pm going to some silly class about stuff i don't especially give a flying rats caboose about ... anyway as the woman (who knew nothing) is telling us about the stuff, shes going over building the whole unit (which our department is already trained in) so i doodled away the time she yapped on and on. This is what ensued.



I'm really quite pleased with the way she turned out.. and happy that i still managed to draw something completely in pen without instantly hating it. I got lazy during the end and didnt much feel like "shading" in her pony tail.. and i think the anatomy is a bit off (her torso looks much too long), but i still like it. so much so that i stashed the stupid paper about the "Besta" units into the back of my sketchers to keep. FOREVER AND EVER FOR MY VERY OOWWWWN.


Here i decided to doodle Xavi after i read this super cute Shojo manga called "Muri Puri" (or maybe it was muru? i cant remember) i thought it was adorable though with its funky cute arabian prince type clothing that i wanted to try and draw it on on of my characters. I think it looks quite nice on him *admires* Took me forever to finish, im not even sure why it took so long but I felt so good after finally finishing something. I know its kinda wonky, i see the errors, but i still love it very much. I'm going to draw another i think with a topcoat on and showing off his sash arounmd the waist and his baloony-pants.



Right.. these i just really didn't feel like drawing my own characters, and i was itching to draw some animals so i thought, what better way to do that then to work on improving my felines.. and the character that immediately popped into my head was my friend Drache-Lehre's OC Myla. I really like how both of the faces turned out, and i was staring and staring and staring at various pictures of cats and drawing i found all over online trying to figure out why my felines always look so.. weak. so finally i think i made it a bit better? its still in a really really rough sketch stage, im wanting to go back and add more, but at the same time im not sure i should since i dont want to ruin what im happy with right now? i dunno... hopefully i finish it >.>; it'd be nice to do a full body also, i just havent been able to draw anything correctly anatomically these last few weeks, it really grates on the nerves.

Where is my Egyptian Mau? im still waiting >.>;;
0 Responses

Post a Comment