mikoi
Wow i haven't posted in a very long time... then again i haven't really drawn much either, im rather.. uninspired lately which is kinda sad. Oh well, new stuff to show, what can ya do?



This first one is actually a commission for over on Menewsha. Its a friends character, i think shes part deer. I dunno i really rather like the more muted earthy tones of this, that's why i decided to show it off. I love the hair also (who knows why). I'm hoping to try and get at least 2 of these done a month. Its been difficult though, i just cant seem to MAKE myself draw even if i want to, and im sorely missing all my prisma coloring pencils.


I was having a hankering to draw more furry characters so decided to give my friend DL's char a try. Heshana is a necromancer (i think) and i believe i have read somewhere in her info that she has several skeletal minions, i stared at a couple skulls and liked this one the most so decided to play with it. i dont think im ever going to paint this one - i like it a lot but im not confident that i will be able to color her the right way that makes her look like shes supposed to.


This is my character design for my winter character (FINALLY done i know right?). I think im going to keep her named Juniper cause i really like the name. I plan on coloring this later, but i havent yet settled on character colours.. im still trying to pick and choose between themes. I'm really happy, a new MMO that im waiting for to come out has closed Beta right now and i have been playing when its live.. i'll be honest, Junipers costumer design was based off of lots of different armours in that MMO.. i can't wait for the game to really be live.


Last small doodle of my char Miw-Sher Paniwi.. its actually a full body picture of her kneeling and holding her spear.. but i am not sure i like the way it has turned out so far, so i just focused on the face.. i like the face it makes me happy. *rolls*
0 Responses

Post a Comment