mikoi
It's been a really really long time since i have posted in here has it not?

things have been hectic and i have not been doing much other then drawing a few sketches here and there. Most of the time while im at work or watching a movie. I recently quit my job and became a sort of full time stay at home mom since my husband shipped out to go do boot camp for the Navy. So lots of time on my hands to hopefully get back into drawing at least one completed "something" a week.

well i guess i'll go ahead and start.



This is more of an arts and craft then what i usually do. I have this bad habit of destroying things when im worried about something or angry, so i started making these little origami stars to keep my hands busy when i want to do something of that sort. I have fun folding them and then putting them into cute little jars like the following to decorate things and give out to my buddies. I'm currently working on a green (various shades) and white bottle.




The above are steps in order (excluding a few that were really messy that i didnt particularly feel like taking pictures of) of a tattoo design i was trying to settle on to have put on my upper back right between and a little bit above my shoulder blades. I'm still not completely happy with the colours on the final design (and my daughter found it and attacked it with a pencil) but so far i think i like the general design of the thingger. Just not sure if i will ever get the balls to actually get it done on myself. needles *shudder*


This one is another tattoo design that is still in the works (for somewhere near the ankle prolly on the right leg). A friend and i have decided we wanted to get a tattoo together, and shes cool with it being of my favorite bird (quetzal). We were wanting it to be smallish and haven't really set on a design as of yet, so far this is the only one i have drawn that i like at all, but its much too large.



Been playing a lot of Aion these last few weeks, and im completely and totally enamored with the armour designs. I have had fun on multiple occasions sketching out my Spiritmaster and Chanter. I have a few more sketches in the works or that are in another sketch book im much too lazy to fetch and take pictures of. I'd like to eventually clean these up and get them coloured, but its looking like im going to have to do all of that on another sheet of paper.



and random sketches of my and a friends OC's. The Bijou one being the one i have been working on the most lately and dying to finish up and ink so i can try my hand at water colouring it in ^.~ I havent really decided if i'm going to attempt doing all my other female chars in that style (the very last) as well. Still pondering, though that one alone has already taken me ages.
0 Responses

Post a Comment