mikoi
Woo time for another update (yea yea for trying to do this right and once a week)! This week has been good to me it seems. *rolls happily* Can't say im not excited to finally get some things going. yay for stirrings of creative juices. Now if only i could get my rear into an art class that would be wonderful.

Couple of things to show this week. Most of them only lineworks and a few sketches. Haven't really gotten to colouring anything this week since i just ordered about 30+ more markers this week to replace old ones and expand on my current set. I hope to be able to make my stuff smooth into marker mastery better. We'll see how that works after a lot more practice.


First off is the Bijou piece i have been working on for ages. I finally finished up on her hair and decided to ink the thing for better or worse. I'm not really too thrilled with the lines but i'll remedy that later after i colour it. For now they seem too faded for my liking. I may have to look into getting a different type of inking pen that doesn't lift so much when i'm trying to clean out my sketches from underneath them. I can not wait to tackle this drawing with markers though.


I know i know - I haven't actually drawn anything remotely male in a long long time. Well im trying to remedy that by getting some practice in on my OC's. Verdigris will be the first one i Tackle to try and get things back to rights. I'm really rather pleased on how he turned out so far. I think for once i managed to make him look manly? For once? I hope? I dunno i think he looks manlier then i have ever managed to portray thus far. But woo again for another lineart.


Heh - this one was more of something to be goofy. It's my D&D char design in the works. I dunno what i think about it yet. I was trying to do a mohawk that's made up of feathers but couldn't really find a way to portray that really well (though suddenly i realize i could have used Indian head dresses as ref for help with that - seriously i'm such an idiot some times). Anyways I'm playing with the colours on this, and it is not a set design as of yet. but we'll see what becomes of it.


Wooba i finally coloured this one! YAY! though she is still not finished because i ran out of the right colour yellows for her wing - that's why i ordered more markers, here's hoping they get here on Tuesday. I am really really proud of this one, I think i even like the colours more then the last A'iel piece i coloured. Something about it just makes me so damn happy looking at it. YAY for trying another picture with nips in it *snort*. This could become a trend >.>;
0 Responses

Post a Comment